Our facility is open for everyone who wants to have lots of fun. We are open 7 days a week!
*Socks are required for all individuals who will be playing on the equipment.
**It is recommended you wear long pants and long sleeves to avoid slide burns (not required).
- Please check the calendar or call us for available open play time.
- Admission fee per session:
- $10.00 for each child (1-17 years old).
- Adults are free!
- We can accomodate large groups for private events (please call for more information).
- We do not allow B-Day parties of any sort during our open play times. Please be considerate to other open play patrons and follow this rule.
- Our weekend availability is VERY LIMITED due to private parties. Please call for availability.
- We are usually very busy during holidays/non school days. We limit the number of children in our facility to 100. We will then start a wait list. We are unable to give our wait-list patrons an accurate estimate of how long the wait would be.
- No shoes or bare feet/nylon stockings are allowed in the playground. Socks are required for everyone (including adults) and are available for purchase if needed($2 + tax).
- All foods & drinks must be consumed at the tables only. Children may not walk around with their food / drinks.
- There is no water fountain available at the facility. We do offer a vending machine to purchase water or you are welcome to bring your own drinks. (cannot be open containers/cups. Must have a lid on drinks).
- Please clean up after yourselves during open play time.
- NO glass containers.
- NO rough play allowed.
- NO cakes or cupcakes allowed during open play hours.
- NO children may be dropped off at the facility.
- Open Play sessions may be canceled if play area is reserved for a private party. Please call us OR check our website calender to ensure a full and enjoyable playtime.
- It is recommended you wear long pants and long sleeves to avoid slide burns (not required).
Children must be dressed in clean dry clothing while playing on the playground. Diapers must be covered with pants, shorts or a diaper cover. Please bring extra diapers/clothing with you so you will be prepared for any situation/accident. If any “accident” does happen, please notify front desk immediately. We strive to maintain a clean and sanitary facility.