Our facility is open for everyone who wants to have lots of fun. We are open 7 days a week!
*Socks are required for all individuals who will be playing on the equipment.
**It is recommended you wear long pants and long sleeves to avoid slide burns (not required).
- Please check the calendar or call us for available open play time.
- Admission fee per session:
- $10.00 for each child (1-17 years old).
- 1 free adult per paying child. Additional adults are $5.
- We can accomodate large groups for private events (please call for more information).
- We do not allow B-Day parties of any sort during our open play times. Please be considerate to other open play patrons and follow this rule.
- Our weekend availability is VERY LIMITED due to private parties. Please check out our open play calendar for availability.
- We are usually very busy during holidays/non school days. We limit the number of children in our facility to 100. We will then start a wait list. We are unable to give our wait-list patrons an accurate estimate of how long the wait would be.
- No shoes or bare feet/nylon stockings are allowed in the playground. Socks are required for everyone (including adults) and are available for purchase if needed($2 + tax).
- All foods & drinks must be consumed at the tables only. Children may NOT walk around with their food / drinks.
- There is no water fountain available at the facility. We do offer a vending machine to purchase water or you are welcome to bring your own drinks. (cannot be open containers/cups. Must have a lid).
- Please clean up after yourselves during open play time.
- NO glass containers.
- NO rough play allowed.
- NO cakes or cupcakes allowed during open play hours.
- NO children may be dropped off at the facility.
- Open Play sessions may be canceled if play area is reserved for a private party. Please check our website’s open play calender to ensure we are open to the public on the day of your desired visit.
- It is recommended you wear long pants and long sleeves to avoid slide burns (not required).